Friday, December 11, 2009

I Just ate Bombai Muttai..... Stoned!

Ok.. so today my boss is on leave, and its friday, and i was passing by my place after doing some errands. and i just NEEDED a bong shot... Ah.. i remembered i had some finely cut grass in my little weed box as well.. so i Ran in, had 3 shots, which put a smile on my face immediately.. bounced back into my car.. cranked up the volume loud... drove moshing away at a ridiculously slow pace (its a bitch how safe you drive when you are stoned) and made my way back to work.

After i parked my car and was walking along the main road i hear something...

Tilingggg!!! tiling tilinggggg!!! TILLLLLLLIIIINNGGGG!!!!

To see its a fit looking old dude with the most colourful sarong just ringing this bell and taking a walk... which i assumed is work for him. One wave and he saw me and came up.. he was a BOMBAI MUTTAI man! i just cant remember the last time i ate some... and it was 30 bucks for one good bunch. So i bought 3. one for the security guard, one for my colleague and one for myself!

oh my god it was heavenly! Stoned also! i think im eating it after a good decade!

ugh.. Where did that man go???.. i need another one!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha - love this! Sounds like the perfect Friday at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE Bombaimotaiiiii! Ay Ay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the batcave Gadget girl :)
    i still couldnt find that guy for another binge... yummmm..

    ReplyDelete