Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An Early Letter To Santa

Dear Santa

Thank you for not sending me the Play Station 3 i wanted last year... and yes i know i have been a bad boy but seriously... you cant give me that same excuse every year.

This year im going to ask fro something more practical, something i REALLY need and something im actually willing to PAY for. all you have to do is bring it to me and i will keep the money in my christmas sock.

Santa i need DRUGS.

Firstly im going to request my favourite - LSD!
i know you have been visiting St.Hofmanns house every year and tripping balls with him after your worldwide round of delivering gifts. so please spare a thought for little ol me who is stuck in this hell hole where you get the worse drug dealers in the world, and no proper chemist who can synthesize the drop of infinite awareness.
since im too broke to send Christmas cards to everyone and not too lame to send facebook wishes - you have to send me at least 25 stamps (which im willing to pay for) so that i can send love to all my friends and share some of that love with them too.
Please santa... i need some good LSD!

No.2 on my christmas list - ECSTACY!
i truly believe christmas is about celebration! and celebrate we must! this is a special year for us in SL as its going to be the first christmas since we tortured and killed the anti party rebel leader prabhakaran. which gives us all the more reason to party. but i really dont want to drown myself in alcohol and make a complete ass of myself, throw up, and feel like hell for the next 2 days. i want to dance till morning, hug everyone around me with that feeling of extreme love, grind my teeth and wonder why it feels so good, and take the party to a level that it feels like the best party in the world. i need about 20 pills so i can make everyone around me happy and like the acid i will keep the cash for the pills in my second christmas sock tagged E.
Please santa.... i need ECSTACY!

Im not greedy... only 3 items in a christmas list!!! (not bad eh??)

No.3 on my christmas list - MDMA or Wii's
The situation has been so bad here it seems like god herself is finding it hard to grand No.1 & 2 on my christmas list (amidst thousands of prayers) so please note this down as my last resort.. Good MDMA will make up for the Ecstasy and the Wii's will make up for the acid (ugh.. not really... but beggars cant be choosers!)

Please santa - send me SOME DRUGS this christmas.

Im sorry if i have been naughty this year.. which is why i plan to pay for all my gifts from you.

Love
Vividbat

1 comment: