Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Being sober is a trip too...... But i like the alternative trip better...

Well well well....

I decided that im going to get stoned EVERYDAY this month.

I usually keep a very healthy balance with any activity that i involve myself with. Balance is very important in a humans life.. because i think we are anything but balanced these days. i usually try not to get stoned every single time that i can.. i mean it just takes the magic out of it.. because i gave a shot at smoking up everyday.. and after a few months it just felt NORMAL. you didnt feel really HIGH. just a feeling that you are accustomed to. but then... give yourself a week of sobriety and then light up a bowl... ahh.. pure bliss!

but screw that! i want to make it a point to get high in December! and my beautiful glass bong is just the perfect means to have a hard hitting smoke. i plan to go on a total health trip from January.. i dont really call is a new years resolution because i dont think i can continue for one whole year. so i plan to quit smoking tobacco (which i smoke socially these days). and become a vegetarian! (im a seafood-tarian now) should be tons of fun :D

i cant wait for the weekend! i really need to trip donkey balls and i really must get the music sorted this time... Its going to be yet another night trip for me. because im busy till 6pm on Saturday. Hmmmmm.. must give Squashiwog a call..

7 comments:

  1. :-D

    seafood-tarian , sounds nice..lol..

    I am also looking forward to the weekend, a promising night out with cool friends..hope to get high on music, friends, and few drinks :-P

    Too bad theres no pots here.. Actually I haven't even tried any in my life..but I think I would try it one day, even if its for testing! I am in the opinion we have to try everything possible , and we cant say something is bad, without trying it first ;-)

    So , U might have a point in this pot stuff too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey LG! welcome to the bat cave!
    im lousy at configuring web pages.. but i just checked your blog.. but all the text are squares :D lol..

    and just for the record - Marijuana should not be "tried" it should be EXPERIENCED.

    - and its not bad for you at allllll :) actually i think its GOOD for you.. lol

    maybe you could contemplate it over a game of PACMAN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;-)

    Unless U install "sinhala" unicode, u will continue seeing squares in my blog :-D

    Thanks for the advice -
    "Marijuana should not be "tried" it should be EXPERIENCED. .."

    I will remember it!

    Yep, I am gonna play some Pacman here, when my boss is out of sight :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you plan to be as unhealthy as you possibly can in December and then go on a health kick in Jan? sounds like the perfect plan VB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a plan...vividbatman...next trip for me..tomorrow..night..recommend..music..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tripbot!!! :) hahah your blog kicks ass man. dont think a lot of people will get it over here.. but its pretty trippy :)
    music eh.. seems like we both have great taste in music but quite diverse.
    im a massive fan of progressive rock. my favourite band is pain of salvation! love porcupine tree and Dream theatre too.. maybe some Anathema for you? or TOOL? 10,000 days is one fuck of a trippy album.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strawberry girl! welcome to the bat cave :)

    No im anything but unhealthy. getting stoned is by no means unhealthy. i plan to take my yoga practices to the next level. which requires me to do certain things. like becoming a vegetarian and quitting ciggys even on a casual basis. so only the green fairy for me next year!

    ReplyDelete