Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Year Of The Bat

It’s been long... too long... what an obscure few weeks it has been, just extremes, nothing less. Been wanting to write so bad... so much to say, but thinking back... I’ve been a very bad bat :)

Let’s start from where i left off...

I went on the trip... it was brutal to say the least. Intense. I actually tasted from the sweet cup of insanity, and shared it with some sober people. Fate was such that Squashiwog and i ended up having 2 and a half stamps each... what a trip. i believe this is the single most reason for the birth of Psychotica.

If there is a will there is a way...

i never thought we will even get traces of Ecstasy for the new year celebrations. But it concluded in us actually selling pills to a few beloved friends who were short. How can i break a 4 year tradition of not popping an E on the 31st of December??? But the road was tough, long, filled with confusions, external fights, and a lot of coordination. i couldn’t have done it without my friend FLASH, who was hell bent on scoring pills with me. We ended up buying over 30 pills for just the few of us... we just used all our money and bought drugs! We made it into liquid cash after selling pills to a few unfortunate people.

We party hard...

It was not just one night. But 3 nights in a row! With the best music anyone in the country could ask for. One thing is for sure... our beloved few LOVE to party. And i never knew that i could dance for over 9 hours with only a few breaks to roll hash for the needy. It was good to have my crazy diamond with me. I learnt that her being with me alone makes me happy. Which even surprises me. how i miss her.

GOOD POT...

It was bound to happen... it’s just a matter of time till i got to smoke some good fucking pot... like the pot you see when you type GOOD POT on Google images. pot that looks like nothing you see in Sri Lanka. i got to smoke some GRAND DADDY PURPLE. Which was also shared with me by my good friend Flash. The flavour.. The sweet scent of it just makes you want to BITE into it and chew it down. the buds were about an inch long and the pot actually looked and smelled like a fruit. sigh.. i love good pot! and it feels good when some good deed you have done pays off... i was there for a friend of mine in her time of need.. and she just called me the other day and told me she has some good bud for me... i cant wait to have a smoke off that!

Bottoms up...

I boozed like mad this December... Thanks to my old friend, i was finishing bottles of booze like a pro drinker with him. Thank god this is only seasonal.. Otherwise i would be a dead bat for sure.

I think I should take a break… bad bad VIVID BAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment