Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's Your Drug?

“A drug - broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function. There is no single, precise definition for the term - Definition from Wikipedia.”

I was pondering what a drug really is. I see some people bounce off walls after eating sugar, then you get the people who are one track minded about getting laid, The people who just salivate and seem like they are in a trance when food is around them, Some are addicted to Coffee.. and might actually go into spasms if they don’t get their fix, and some who like getting into a rut ALL the time. I believe whatever happens to you in life, intentional or unintentional has to do something with your aura, energy or your level of attraction. Some by choice and some without.. but what you cant take the fact that it’s happening to YOU.

I love drugs in quite a conventional sense, but as we all know LOVE, SEX, FOOD..etc are all strong drugs. You can really overdose on it and you can really DIE in the process as well. Which all have similar characteristics to the conventional qualities of DRUGS. I mean.. Whatever makes you tick right? Some people like stuffing themselves, some like to cut themselves and some like to indulge in themselves or be addicted to someone else.

Such strong actions take place because there is a significantly strong and unusual chemical reaction in your body that really rocks your socks off! and we all indulge in them.. Whether is will be a pot smoker or a over obsessive lover.

I love my Marijuana and my LSD.( i love a LOT of other things as well.. but as i stated in my first post.. This is about ONE specific side to me... which is the "druggie" side to me :) ) Thinking about it makes me happy.. and triggers a chemical reaction in my body that is very different to when i think about something mundane (like Coldplay).

But its easy for the masses to tag me a druggie than a person who is actually addicted to something like FOOD and will kill himself in a few years from the intake of a million calories a day.

In that sense arnt we all druggies?

He is normal.. he died of a heart attack.. but im a DRUGGIE.. because i smoke pot

Strange world we live in eh?


P.S - Im just heading off to the Cinnamon Grand for the ALL YOU CAN EAT - Mongolian BBQ Promotion! hahaha..

2 comments:

  1. I love this article VB...very well said....Where have you been, havent seen any posts from you recently!

    ReplyDelete