Thursday, November 19, 2009

Im high on life! (by life i mean drugs!)

Hmmmm... this square feels a little claustrophobic but im sure ill have to get accustomed to this.... just like i plan to get accustomed to b(l)ogging.

Hello world of the b(l)og! i plan on writing about something that is near and dear to me, been with me since i was a teenager, taught me lessons i would have never ever learnt through my friends parents or anyone living for that matter, made me a better human being, made me understand love, and made me understand what i really want and made me wonder to the point that i feel that i know NOTHING.

oh yeah.. im talking about drugs!

im not going to be bothered with defining what drugs i do and dont do. i have my own moral stance on it and it seems to be working fine with me balancing my health, work, friends, moods, relationships and life in general.

i am just here to share with you some tales that you might not hear from your day to day conversations with peers, family, loved ones, fuck buddies.. etc (unless you are like ME :)

i got to thank fellow b(l)ogger and a shockingly promising psychonaut for suggesting that i should start my own b(l)og!

to do justice to this b(l)og i think my first proper tale should be after i smoke a nice big bowl. i tend to be more descriptive then :)

1 comment: