Thursday, November 19, 2009

I wanted to write this after a bowl - but i got high...

Im on a quest to purify my body! its a little form of detoxification that i do from time to time.. just something i figured out myself.. it involves starving, eating vegetarian, pushing my physical limits, lots of water and smoking some good herb that i got yesterday. Besides it gives me a good reason to visit my local vegetable vendor that has the most amazing veggies in the world! and its so cheap!!! i truly believe us Sri lankans are blessed with the yummiest edibles that mother earth has to offer.

I realised that everyone around me knows that i smoke pot. I came clean with my parents last year as i cant be bothered hiding stuff in my mid twenties and it seems to be common news that im a faithful endorser of the oh so taboo Marijuana plant.

Go fucking lick a sack!

Its amazing when someone who is so overweight, that they cant climb a flight of stairs, comes and tells me how BAD it is to smoke Marijuana. WTF??? im thinking you are 20 kilos more than you should be, you drown yourself in booze on a regular basis, you are suffering from so many illnesses its better to DIE than to live in a sorry excuse of a vessel you call your body! ugh...

I have learned its much better to smile and walk away as the little fragment in their thick skulls which is called a brain actually realises that THIS POT HEAD IS more fit, looks better and eons healthier that they could dream of... and it eats them inside that a POT smoker is actually this way.

Come walk with me for one day and ill watch you crawl

This is something every pot smoker has to go through in a society that spends millions of rupees on framing this plant that makes you actually THINK.

You know you can THINK right? its not illegal yet...

But living in Colombo... it sure feels otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Man, great blog you got here. Can particularly relate to this post.It's funny how everyone around you judges you when their actually indulging in things that are worse.

    You are also blogrolled :) Keep smoking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment dude :) much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete